I do love the days that I work from home. The top ten reasons I love working from home:
10) I get to sleep an hour later. (No need to jump out of bed and rush around getting dressed.)
9) I can wear shorts and a tee-shirt to the office.
8) Heck, I can wear my nightgown all day if I want.
7) I don't have to make the 110 mile round trip commute. No driving, no tolls, no idiot drivers to contend with, no gas consumption.
6) I don't have to pack a lunch or go out to get lunch. I just have to walk to the kitchen.
5) I can arrange for repairmen or deliveries to arrive on a normal working day. No paying extra for weekends.
4) Five minutes after the end of the work day, I can settle down for a nap.
3) I can watch the roadrunners busy at work just outside my office window.
2) I have a standing appointment twice a month to see my massage therapist at the end of my work day. (She's 5 minutes down the street.)
1) My best assistant is always on the job.