Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rat Terrier TV

The wee ones don't have to look far for entertainment. Just outside the bedroom door, on the deck, is all they could possibly ask for. I hear periodic frenzied barking coming from that direction and I know their favorite program is on.

This morning the resident roadrunner actually spent some time on the deck, which put the squirrel's nose a little out of joint, but they managed to co-exist peacefully for the duration of RR's visit.

You would think I am running a squirrel spa. First they fill up on sunflower seeds. Then, they have an after-dinner rest on the deck railing.

And, sometimes, we see a full moon.


This drives Mojo and Coco plumb crazy. I think I hear the faint sound of squirrel giggles.

LSW

1 comment:

Bettye said...

Animals learn fast where groceries are good and danger is minimal.