Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rotten Kids

Today is my day to work at home this week and the furry ones are delighted. Mojo has been sitting in my lap while I check email and the websites I monitor daily. He has been snuggling his nose under my arm and sighing with content, every so often coming back to consciousness long enough to give me a sweet lick on the nose.

When I told him it was time for Mom to get to work, he gave me that "let's don't and say you did" look. Bad influence he is. Coco is no better. They've both offered to sign affidavits that I slaved long and hard today - provided I agree to all their furry demands for the next 8 hours.

Tempting, but then there are the heathen cats who would turn me in just for the fun of it.

LSW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, can't trust a cat.