Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Where's the Beef?

I love my commute. Just outside Coupland is a small herd of cattle I've been watching. It took me awhile to figure out how they were on one side of the highway one day and on the other side of the highway the next. It's a busy highway and I knew there was no way the owners were herding them from one side to the other across that traffic flow.

I finally realized that there was a cattle throughway below one of the bridges. Duh. Took me awhile to notice that the bridge wasn't over water. No flies on me.

Today was drizzly and slightly chilly, but I couldn't resist stopping at the cemetery next to their pasture and grabbing a couple of shots.

Belly up to the bar, boys!

What's for dessert?

Two tables for the in-crowd. Where do us dorks eat?

LSW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard it said that you can take a girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl. Living proof that you have country roots. BKP