Wednesday, September 24, 2008

How Quickly We Spoil

I've still got custody of the Ford Explorer for another week or so. I've been driving it around Bastrop on the days I work at home. Today was the first time I drove it following a full week with the Prius. I found myself getting mildly annoyed when I would reach for the handle of the door and it didn't automatically beep a greeting and unlock. And I had to go back to using a key, for heaven's sake!

Yeah, I like being spoiled. The latest report on gas mileage is an average of 48+ miles per gallon and I even saw a flicker to 49 for a minute or so. My first time at the gas pump? $25.00 to fill it up.

Tomorrow I put it in the shop to have the window tinting done. The sun's so bright, I gotta wear shades, as the song goes.

Still happy and with no regrets.

LSW

No comments: