Saturday, August 02, 2008

Cool

I was already using Picasa to organize my digital photos. Today, while reading the latest issue of Internet Genealogy, they mentioned a cool function I had not yet explored. You select a group of photos and make a collage. You can make a grid of the photos, or a contact sheet, or a "picture pile" like the above. (Wouldn't this make a neat personalized mousepad?)

You would have to be as familiar with these pictures as I am to identify most of these folks from the small slivers shown of some, but let me just say that they are family. My family.

Speaking of family, I'm working on a new blog idea. Stand by. I hope you will soon have two blogs to read. I know you're thrilled.

{giggles}

LSW

(By the way, Picasa is free from Google. It's pretty neat software.)

No comments: