Sunday, February 10, 2008

Am I the Last?

The good news is that I finally finished Angela's Ashes. The bad news is that I want to know how the story continued, which means listening to the sequal 'Tis, but I don't think I'm going to do that for awhile. It certainly couldn't get any worse, but then again maybe it does. I've been feeling dirt poor for a week now and thinking of things like fried bread for supper.

Dave Barry was the perfect antidote and raised my spirits considerably.

Last night I caught a movie that was released back in 2000 and I just had never had the opportunity to see. Am I the last one to discover what a terrific move Chocolat is? I shall be getting a copy of that one on DVD, it's that good. I hate that I didn't find it sooner.

I am becoming quite a fan of Johnny Depp's work, though I don't think I'm up to seeing Sweeny Todd. Probably send me back into the depths of depression. I highly recommend a viewing of Benny & Joon for another excellent Depp performance.

Today's agenda includes dog baths and fish tank cleaning. What a mad whirl of excitement is my life. (I'm not completely kidding. Mojo may take my arm off in the process.)

LSW

No comments: