Thursday, December 20, 2007

Now I'm Merry

I am officially on vacation now through the end of the year. Best present I could have. I plan lots of down time, naps with puppy dogs and generally being as lazy as possible. My chiropractor approves of my plan, so I can truthfully say that my doctor told me to do it.

Another bit of good news is that the ailing central heat only needed a small switch replaced for a nominal fee. We now have lots of heat.

The family newsletter is in the mail. Last bit of necessary computer activity for the year.

Christmas gifts all bought (though some are still in transit), non-labor intensive wrapping materials standing ready in the wings, a low labor plan for a Christmas buffet luncheon, and a brand new bottle of amaretto in the cabinet.

I think I just might make it through the holidays.

LSW

No comments: