Thursday, September 06, 2007

Light At the End of the Tunnel

This morning was the first morning in six days that I woke without pain. I'm not completely out of the woods just yet, because there is a faint throbbing in my shoulder, but the associated headache that has plagued me is for the moment absent.

It's amazing how the absence of pain can alter your outlook. I just may live through this.

The recuperative period has involved a lot of extra sleep, which I'm sure helped in the overall improvement. I, who do not nap if I can help it, spent a great chunk of Sunday and Monday in bed resting. The last few nights I have gone to bed at an ungodly 8:30 pm and slept straight through until the alarm at 5:30 am.

Now my fear is that I will do something stupid and undo all the good.

LSW

No comments: