Saturday, February 24, 2007

Consider the Evidence

For those of you who still think I'm being too hard on the heathen cats, I present to you irrefutable evidence that they have evil in their souls.

When I went to bed last night and closed my bedroom door on them (with the dogs tucked inside my room with me), Mother's bedroom floor was empty of debris. When I went down early this morning, such was not the case.


They had swiped both rolls of toilet tissue out of Mother's bathroom and had shredded them all over her bedroom and part of the living room. They could not blame the dogs this time, so they tried to tell me a herd of killer cockroaches had broken in and wrecked the house. I didn't buy that story, so they claimed that there is a rampaging ghost cat on the loose. That story didn't fly, so they feigned amnesia and are wandering the house going "who am I?" and "where am I?".

Pray for me. I have two teen-aged cats.

LSW

No comments: