Monday, January 22, 2007

Sometimes I Surprise Myself

Today I ran across one of those quizzes on the Internet that purports to test your ability in some esoteric subject. Today's test was on Bible knowledge. My results:


You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes


I must warn you that some of the questions are ridiculous and you would have to be a total moron not to get the right answer, but there were enough in there that made me stop and think that I will accept that I have a competent grasp of my Biblical history.

Some things stick with you. Or, in other words, you are a product of your raising.

LSW

No comments: