Friday, October 06, 2006

Geez

Ok, the good news is that I've lost 10 pounds on the diet I started the day after Labor Day. It takes about 10 pounds before you really feel the effects of weight loss. My jeans that I bought last fall were beginning to slide down my hips.

So I went to the local Beall's store this past Wednesday and tried on a couple of pair a size smaller. I bought one pair, thinking that I'm going to be losing more weight and will probably have to buy another pair soon. I kid you not, they were snug but comfortable and looked just right.

So today - two days later - I wore my new jeans to work. By the end of the day, the dratted things were sliding off my hips.

I'm not complaining or bragging. Just mark it down as further evidence of the impossibility of acquiring a pair of jeans that really fit. Can't be done.

LSW

No comments: