Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ten People I'm Sick Of

10. Princess Diana (for God's sake, let the poor woman rest in peace)

9. Pat Robertson (for God's sake, really for God's sake, terminate his on-air privileges)

8. Lindsey Lohan (we can do better than make stars from self-indulgent brats)

7. Paris Hilton (geez, where do I start?)

6. Tori Spelling (see #8)

5. George W. Bush (wonder when they will perfect brain transplants?)

4. Tom Cruise (never liked him, never will)

3. Brangelina (pitiful and now they are reproducing)

2. Mel Gibson (both feet in mouth and then you shoot yourself in both)

1. Katie Couric (no one, I repeat no one, is worth what she gets paid, but I get a real gut feeling that she thinks she is)

I could go on, but these are the ones that make me want to throw bricks at the television the most. Boy, could we use some decent role models for a change.

LSW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot Anna Nicole Smith...
RMG