Friday, July 21, 2006

Another Week Closer to Death

Yeah, I'm a little depressed. I'm in the 3rd week of yet another whirling cesspool of data that certain unenlightened people (read: non-programmer bosses) think will all be cleared up if you "just push a button!". They've smartened up enough in the course of 30 years to know not to toss that little phrase in my direction if they want to have all their teeth still in their mouth when they leave the building.

This too shall pass. This too shall pass. This too shall freakin' pass one of these freakin' days.

It wasn't all horrible this week. Monday and today I indulged in Baja Shrimp Tacos from La Salsa. Gawd, they're good. Aside from that, not much of pleasant commentary can I dredge up out of the depths of my insane existence.

Except that Xana is doing well, Coco is now bouncing up and down the stairs like "what's the big deal with this", and Mojo is turning into a little tyrant. In other words, situation normal on the home front. Come to think of it, situation normal on the work front.

Countdown 3-1/2 months to vacation.

LSW

No comments: