Wednesday, February 08, 2006

FD Followup

How appropriate that someone would send me a circulating email about senior citizens this morning. It goes on and on and on. I will spare you all but the following section, which hit a sympathetic nerve:

YES, I'M A SENIOR CITIZEN!
I'm the life of the party......even if it lasts until 8 p.m.
I'm very good at opening childproof caps...with a hammer.
I'm usually interested in going home before I get to where I am going.
I'm awake many hours before my body allows me to get up.
I'm smiling all the time because I can't hear a thing you're saying.
I'm very good at telling stories; over and over and over and over...
I'm aware that other people's grandchildren (or in my case puppies) are not nearly as cute as mine.
I'm so cared for --- long term care, eye care, private care, dental care.

Yep. I don't really think I've hit senior status yet, but I'm sure getting there fast.

LSW

No comments: